Faicco's Italian Specialties
New York, NY 10014
- Sun 9am-3pm, Tue-Thu, Sat 8:30am-6pm, Fri 8:30am-7pm
- $; $$
- Kid Friendly, Takeout, Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner, Lunch
- No Alcohol
- No Parking, Street Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Not Necessary
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in New York, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (3)
Burrata From Faicco's, and How It Got There
Sunday, September 9, 2012 at 10 a.m. by Robert Sietsema
Burrata is Dish #38 in our countdown (serving suggestion shown) Welcome to 100 Dishes to Eat Now, the tasty countdown leading up to our "Best of 2012" issue. Tune in every day (weekends, too!) for a new dish from the Fork in the Roa...
5 Cooling Dishes to Help You Beat the Heat
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 2:29 p.m. by Robert Sietsema
5. Hiyashi Chuka at Rai Rai Ken -- This mix-it-yourself assemblage of cold ramen and other cooling ingredients is a summer godsend, with a little spicy brown mustard to perk it up. Find apples, egg, cucumber, seaweed, and red ginger...
Faicco's Pork Store Offers Hot Heroes
Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 8:18 a.m. by Robert Sietsema
The meatball parm hero now being served at Faicco's is an Italian-American classic. A holdout in one of Manhattan's last remaining Little Italys, Faicco's Pork Store has been an anchor of Greenwich Village's Bleecker Street since 19...