Definitely the Best Rap Quiz You're Going to Take Today
All illustrations by Shea Serrano
This is easy: You're going to click through (what is essentially) a slideshow of drawings of adorable little line characters. You'll look at the pictures and see if you can figure out what famous rap song it represents. Click the hyperlink underneath that reads "Answer" to see if you're correct. If you are, go ahead and give yourself a high-five on the boner (or woman boner, if you're a madam). If you're wrong, leave a comment about how shitty the pictures/clues were. Listos, guero? Vamonos. Time to play, "Hey, What Song Is This?"
See also: The 10 Best Male Rappers of All Time
1. Let's start with an ultra easy one.
TicketsSat., Apr. 1, 7:00pm
16th Annual Eric Clapton Birthday Show: Godfrey Townsend & Friends
TicketsSat., Apr. 1, 7:30pm
Dorthaan's Place Jazz Brunch: Bucky Pizzarelli, Ed Laub Duo
TicketsSun., Apr. 2, 11:00am
Munich Philharmonic Orch
TicketsSun., Apr. 2, 7:00pm
2. Mas facil.
3. I mean, now we're getting a bit trickier. Clue: '90s era rap.
4. A bit of classic hip-hop.
5. Another classic track.
7. Tough, but only because you're getting too clever.
8. Come on.
9. Almost there. This one's tough.
10. And let's end with an impossible one. Clue: This song was released in 1994 by a guy that became famous as part of a southern rap group.
Thanks for trying. I'm glad we are true best friends.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.