Eight Posts That You'll Probably See Somewhere On The Internet Now That Chumbawamba Have Broken Up
8. [Hastily Wikipedia rewrite with a headline that quotes the "I've fallen and I can't get up!" LifeAlert ad in a misguided effort to quote "Tubthumping"]
7. "The Top Seven Chumbawamba Songs That You've Never Heard"
6. [Long and possibly not incorrect Thought Catalog piece on how the tyranny of '90s revivalists is worse than Boomer Nostalgia]
5. "Amnesia Over 'Amnesia': Why Chumbawamba's Follow-Up To 'Tubthumping' Was Way More Essentially '90s Than The Song Everyone Remembers"
4. [Embedded clip of the Pogues' "Fairytale Of New York"!]
3. "Celebrities React On Twitter To Chumbawamba's Breakup"
1. "Sorry That We Couldn't Resist Using The Pun About Getting Knocked Down Five Times, But We Have A Bunch Of Other Posts To Crank Out Today And This Is As Deep As Our Research Is Going To Get"
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.