Every Food Reference on Action Bronson's New Album Rare Chandeliers
Action Bronson released his new Rare Chandeliers album today as a free download! As befits New York's finest rapping gourmand, the project brims with references to foodstuffs. So having had a chance to digest the latest of Bronson's banquets, here's a handy guide to the spread of tasty verbals sprinkled across the project--complete with dinner guest Styles P attempting to get in on the action by turning up to the feast with a Swanson TV dinner. Now go 'head and pass that fennel-laced lamb.
1. "Big Body Bes Intro" "The '06 commissary king, I had the most fuckin' tunas in the house, rice game, soup game ridiculous, man."
2. "Rare Chandeliers" "All I wanna do is buy boots, ride coupe, hide loot/ Uh, flick chives in the soup." "Choke a duck lay it on the plate (roasted)/ Snap my fingers for the waiter come and pour the grapes." "Aim at your apple with the archery/ Chef with the tweezers place the parsley for me." "Drinking grapes with the steak/ Make a cake for your wake."
3. "The Symbol" "The whip look like tropical lime." "The lamb was laced with fennel." "Catch me smokin' spices." "My bitch's ass is like an apple." "Just sprinkle cheese on top of me and let it get crusted over."
4. "Sylvester Lundgren" "Open up the abalone/ Smoke the macaroni/ Eat the cannelloni."
5. "Randy The Musical" "We blow cheddar, au four feta." "Supporting actors, fresh peaches, no pit." "Ayo, master ate the fruit, top it over angel's food." "Let the beat thump/ Never fuckin' with the crab that's pre-lump." "Serve some cream stuffed shit to make the fiends jump." "I'm feasting dolo down in Eataly."
6. "Demolition Man" "Caught a statutory rape 'cause the steak wasn't mature." "Only green M&Ms placed in my dressing room/ Pineapple juice, roast turkey." "Come back, make rice for the fellas."
7. "Eggs On The Third Floor" "Old money in the bag look like sautéed spinach." "With your moms, butt-naked, cooking eggs." "Hold the chopsticks at the top, you know I'm upper-class/ Grab the sizzle beef with my teeth." "Bam-Bam and I'm representing Flushing/ Smokin' blueberry like a muffin." "And don't forget the chicken in the oven/ Never burned the dinner." "Making popcorn/ Flip the bag this side up."
8. "Modern Day Revelations" "To the game apply pressure/ The five-pepper." "Steam the drama like a dumpling." "The pigeon was carte-blanche." "The crabs dipped in garlic." "Bite bison and cake icing/ Cracking crustaceans."
9. "Dennis Haskins" "My favorite dish consists of thin veal." "Looks just like doo-doo in the Pamper/ Like when my son drinks too much apple juice."
10. "Bitch I Deserve You" "I made $872 million off molasses yesterday." "Strip a vixen out the blouse, put the pickle in her vouch/ No more sushi style, reserved for the past days."
11. "Gateway To Wizardry" "Barbecues in the fall." "Five stars on the dinner plate." "Cook you like Swanson."
12. "Blood Of The Goat" "Catch the shark, skin the shark, hang the shark in the shed/ Every dinner got the marvelous spread." "Dabble in truffles/ Sauvignon Blanc, simmer the mussels."
13. "Mike Vick" "Beef that was aged inside the basement." "Tandoori half-moons in my haircut."
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.