Suggestions For The Inevitable Ice-T/Aimee Mann Reconciliation
So this happened. They'll patch it up. Here's how:
* Embrace warmly on the set of Chelsea Lately; feel ridiculous.
* Aimee guests on Law and Order: SVU as a Twitter-addicted famous golfer's mistress who has eight babies, one of whom is currently trapped in a homemade balloon floating across Colorado.
* Beers at the White House.
* Super-disappointing Saturday Night Live cameo.
* Ice-T shows up at Largo, does stripped-down version of "Cop Killer" with Jon Brion on piano.
* Bobby Flay-facilitated hot-bowl-of-dicks throwdown.
* Team up for The Amazing Race. (Gimmick: "Twitter frenemies.")
* Join Beck's Record Club, cover Richard and Linda Thompson's Shoot Out the Lights in its entirely.
* United in spirit by the depressing fact that they'll be asked about this in every interview either of them do for the next five years.
* Two words: Summer Jam.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.