SXSW: Unacceptable Souvenirs for Your Sweetie Back Home
* "Keep Austin Weird" paraphernalia of any kind.
* An issue of Paste.
* The Japan Night sampler CD.
* A "Fuck Y'all, I'm From Texas" t-shirt. (Tried this once.)
NJMEA All-State Symphonic Band, Wind Ensemble & Women's Choir
TicketsSat., Feb. 25, 3:00pm
TicketsSat., Feb. 25, 6:30pm
Brazilian Carnival featuring Marcus Santos & Grooversity, Cornelius Ba
TicketsSat., Feb. 25, 8:00pm
Arcangel El Alfa Camilo
TicketsSat., Feb. 25, 10:00pm
* A tiny stuffed armadillo wearing a cowboy hat. (Tried this too.)
* Driskill stationary.
* Earplugs, slightly used.
* The clap.
* A towel soaked in Lou Reed's sweat.
* A Segway made up to look like a giant cup of iced coffee. (Good idea but difficult to transport.)
* A plastic mold that will imprint the image of the Virgin Mary onto a piece of toast. (Trying it this year, very excited.)
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.