The 10 Most Bizarre Justin Timberlake Fan Reactions to Justin Timberlake
Better Than: Taylor Swift's star-studded birthday party.
As Justin Timberlake closes out his most recent run of the 20/20 tour, he made a stop at Brooklyn's Barclays Center and brought along the borough's most famous rapper, Jay-Z, for a hit-packed set. Here's what some of the biggest JT fans had to say:
- "Yo, I'm just lookin' forward to the women."
- "This is the first show I've seen since Kanye's Glow in the Dark tour."
- "OMG, I haven't YouTubed anything yet about this show."
- "His catalog of hits is the shit, bigger than his past stuff."
- "[Justin's] Madison Square Garden show was kind of scary."
- "Justin! Jus-tin. Justin!! Justin?"
- "Is drinking Starbucks before we go in a good idea?"
- "I don't think he was really at Taylor Swift's birthday."
- "With VIP tickets you don't get to meet him, but you do get free drinks."
- "Yes, my JT shirt has blinking LED lights."
Critic's Notebook: Random Notebook Dump: @#*$#* FUCKIN JAY Z
Critical Bias: Proud JT fan-girl since the '90s.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.