The 18 Most Preposterously Quotable Lines From Riff Raff's New Mixtape
The Houston-via-Hollywood rapper Riff Raff dropped a new mixtape over the weekend! Titled Summer of Surf, the album includes collaborations with Internet darlings Kitty Pryde, Chief Keef and Lil Debbie; Riff Raff himself contributes quite a few bizarre boasts, not to mention a song titled "Versace Python." Here's a handy primer on the project's most preposterous lines.
18. "I live the life of a Tampax tampon/ Go to sleep leave the lights on." ("Otis")
17 "Rap game Julio Franco, Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger/ Ice on my fingers look like I slap-boxed a penguin." ("Deoin Sandals")
16. "My sandals are perpendicular." ("Tatted Like A Biker Boy")
15. "Why they acting like I ain't bought the rice and pasta?/ Pull up at the club in a helicopter." ("So Throwed")
14. "Slapped a bitch on purpose and didn't say sorry/ But I can play Atari through an African safari." ("Cookie Crisp")
13. "Candy fuchsia Buick/ Martha Stewart transmission fluid." ("Jenny Craig")
12. "So far from clear 'cause they resemble frozen lettuce/ 91 degrees out and buzzin', you ever seen melted lime jello?" ("Orion's Belt")
11. "I used to turn boys to girls/ Now I pull up in the bowling bowl swirl/ I'm in bowling lanes." ("Otis")
10. "Used to drive a Porsche (Porsche Porsche) cayenne/ Traffic in Iran got my dodging trash cans." ("Porsche Cayenne")
9. "Butter-knife the chopper, razor blade the marg'/ I beg your pardon Olive Garden Aston Martin." ("Squirt")
Riff Raff & Kitty Pryde, "Orion's Belt"
8. "When it comes to hateful words, I got skin like a rhinoceros/ Diamonds on my binder, fourth grade I was immaculate." ("Orion's Belt")
7. "Swang a motorcycle/ Leaning like the Eiffel, tower." ("Marc Jacobs")
6. "I don't want your girl 'cause she look like Jay Leno/ Never had a wife, oh no, not really. ("Deoin Sandals")
5. "Perm-pressed hair smells like Sharon Stone/ Pluto-shaped ass, eyes made by White Castle." ("You Never Know")
4. "Pull up in the chariot with glow-in-the-dark Bart Simpson haircut." ("You Never Know")
3. "Bad yellow bitch by my feet changing my shoes/ And my shoelaces/ Very very abrasive/ Cut off the lace/ Look like Las Vegas." ("Cookie Crisp")
2. "Give me a screwdriver, I can start a Jag/ I done start a Lamborghini with a police badge." ("Cookie Crisp")
1. "With tactical air-brushed golden skin, unblemished physique/ Rap game Dawson's Creek." ("You Never Know")
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.