18 Things to Do Instead of Watching the NFL This Weekend
For reasons we won't rehash here, you might be tired of the NFL and its players already. Not to mention the media. As such, you could be wondering how you're going to fill all those hours this weekend. Here are a few suggestions.
18. Tweet self-righteously about how you're not watching the NFL this weekend...
...while secretly monitoring stats for your fantasy team on NFL.com
17. Hop an Amtrak from NYC to NFL (Niagara Falls station).
16. Peruse the selection of bio-fertilizers offered by National Fertilizers Limited.
15. Check out the (speech and debate) coaching resources offered by the National Forensic League.
14. Attend a concert.
13. Listen to the Village Voice film club podcast.
12. Take a moment to remember the XFL.
11. Watch the Giants play.
List continues on the next page.Next Page
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Village Voice's biggest stories.