18 Things to Do Instead of Watching the NFL This Weekend
For reasons we won't rehash here, you might be tired of the NFL and its players already. Not to mention the media. As such, you could be wondering how you're going to fill all those hours this weekend. Here are a few suggestions.
18. Tweet self-righteously about how you're not watching the NFL this weekend...
...while secretly monitoring stats for your fantasy team on NFL.com
17. Hop an Amtrak from NYC to NFL (Niagara Falls station).
New York Jets Travel Packages
TicketsSun., Jan. 22, 12:00am
Seton Hall Pirates Womens Basketball vs. Creighton Bluejays Womens Basketball
TicketsSun., Jan. 22, 11:00am
Seton Hall Pirates Men's Basketball vs. St. John's Red Storm Men's Basketball
TicketsSun., Jan. 22, 12:00pm
New York Rangers vs. Los Angeles Kings
TicketsMon., Jan. 23, 7:00pm
16. Peruse the selection of bio-fertilizers offered by National Fertilizers Limited.
15. Check out the (speech and debate) coaching resources offered by the National Forensic League.
14. Attend a concert.
13. Listen to the Village Voice film club podcast.
12. Take a moment to remember the XFL.
11. Watch the Giants play.
List continues on the next page.Next Page
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in New York, delivered to your inbox.