Barnes, Kristol, Marva Call It For McCain
On Fox News Fred Barnes, decrying the "laughable" bias of the media (from which class the veteran commentator is somehow exempt), calls today's election for McCain, saying that the electorate will split evenly but McCain will eke out a win in the Electoral College. Foremost among his reasons: people "don't know much" about Obama, and liberals "usually lose."
Also predicting victorious McMentum:
- The Huffington Post's Seth Grahame-Smith (he's a kidder, but he did switch late, just like the Weekly World News alien);
- Canadian journalist Ezra Levant;
- New York Times columnist Bill Kristol;
- Marva of Marva’s Psychic Fairs, held at the Galleria La Quinta in Houston every first Saturday of the month.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Village Voice's biggest stories.
- Seventeen Millennials Arrested as Police Bust Elaborate Credit Card Scheme
- Video: Brooklyn Flag-Burning Protest Erupts in a Few Almost-Fights
- The NYPD Has Installed Cameras Across the City So You Won't Be Tempted to Set Off...