Bristol Palin Goes Scorched Earth On Levi Johnston in New Memoir
Bristol Palin's memoir, Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far, will hit stores next week. On the evidence so far, the thing seems to consist mainly of balls-out venom directed at baby daddy Levi Johnston. Johnston is "the gnat named Levi Johnston constantly spreading false accusations against our family" who "who cheated on me about as frequently as he sharpened his hockey skates." (How often does one sharpen one's hockey skates?)
Other revelations, or so-called revelations:
- Palin lost her virginity to Johnston in a tent, drunk on wine coolers, and had no recollection of the event till she heard Johnston telling his friends about it.
- She had wanted to wait until marriage, so she confronted Johnston about their wine cooler-fueled sexual encounter. He said they wouldn't do it again till they were married. It didn't quite work out that way, obviously.
- Palin took eight (!) pregnancy tests before concluding that maybe she was pregnant. Johnston's alleged response: "Better be a fucking boy."
- "Her reaction to learning that her son's father had posed nude for Playgirl: 'Puke!'"
Levi's version of events in the upcoming Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs should be...interesting.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Village Voice's biggest stories.
- Group for Homeless LGBT Youth Moves a Step Closer to Buying Terrible Anti-Gay Church...
Fri., Feb. 12, 7:00pm
Sun., Feb. 14, 12:30pm
Sun., Feb. 14, 2:00pm
Sun., Feb. 14, 7:30pm
- Voice Letters: Readers Share Their Energy Service Company Horror Stories
- Landlords Can't Stop Evicting Latino-Owned Businesses in Washington Heights