Daylight Saving Time: A Handy Guide
This Sunday morning at 2 a.m., Daylight Saving Time begins. This means that all clocks that don't automatically switch over will have to be manually moved ahead one hour. Got it? We have compiled a handy list of critical "Do's" and "Don't's" to help you get through this potentially confusing time.
- Set your clocks ahead one hour at 2 a.m. Sunday morning
- Go crazy with the salt; sodium is a killer
- Call your stepfather "dad" immediately; make him earn it with trips to the ballpark, Christmas presents, etc...
- Buy DVDs while vacationing overseas; they probably won't work on your player
- Dismiss Quadrophenia; it still holds up today
- Return to your high school and expect all your old teachers to remember you; they've taught a lot of kids
- Go overboard with anniversary gifts; a handmade card and intimate dinner is more than enough to show you care
- Talk on your cell phone while ordering at Chipotle; it's confusing for everyone
- Claim to know everything about Cirque du Soleil just because you saw one show in Vegas
- Look your dog in the eye while administering her/him ear medication
- Set a series recording for a show on your DVR before talking to your roommates about it
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in New York, delivered to your inbox.