Here's a Photo of the World's Most 'Typical' Person: Joe Six-Pack is Chinese
Have you seen this dude? Probably. According to National Geographic, he's the most typical person in the world. Researchers put together about 190,000 photographs of 28-year-old Han Chinese men (the largest demographic in the world -- hear that, advertisers?) to create this image of Mr. Average. His mom still thinks he's special.
Other things National Geographic says define the most typical person in the world:
- He makes less than 12 grand a year
- He has a cell phone
- He doesn't have a bank account
- He is right handed
- By 2030, he will be Indian
And because he's a man, he probably leaves the toilet seat up and won't let go of the remote! Am I right, ladies?
The most typical face on the planet [Yahoo!]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Village Voice's biggest stories.
- There Will be a Ticker-Tape Parade for the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team, After All
- Mayor of Whitesboro, N.Y., Insists This Village Seal Is Not Racist
- Can't Find a Bathroom? This Guy Is Here to Help