It's Fathers' Day; Obama and Boehner Golf Together; Four Die in Montauk-Bound Cessna
- Today is Father's Day! Call your Dad and grill something.
- Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner had a friendly lil' round of golf yesterday with Joe Biden and Ohio Governor John Kasich, and it fixed America. [The Atlantic Wire / Politico]
- A Manhattan family died yesterday in a small plane bound for Montauk when the plane attempted an emergency landing and crashed. Keith Weiner, 63, his wife Lisa, 51, their daughter Isabel, 14, and her friend Lucy Walsh, also 14, were all killed. It's still unclear what prompted the accident. [NYP]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
- Here Are Ten (Or So) Graphic Novels to Watch Out For at NYCC 2015
- The Man Behind 'Modern Seinfeld,' Focuses on His Own Neuroses in New Book
- NYU Student Employees Say the University Hasn't Paid Them in Months