Mildred Baena Is Mother of Schwarzenegger Love Child; Yale Frat Banned for 'No Means Yes!' Chant; OB-GYNs Denying Obese Patients
• The mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger's "love child" has been named as Mildred Patricia ("Patty") Baena, 50, a housekeeper/assistant for the family for more than 20 years whose jobs included cleaning, laundry, cooking, and other chores. According to Radar Online, Baena threatened to go public with the details of their affair after Schwarzenegger fired her. [NYDN, Radar Online]
• Delta Kappa Epsilon, the Yale frat that housed both President Bushes, has been banned from any campus activities, recruiting included, for five years as punishment for offensive chanting ("No means yes!" for example) that led 16 students and alumnae to file a complaint with the federal Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights "accusing the university of failing to eliminate a hostile sexual environment on campus." [NYT]
• A Long Island mom tried to punish her estranged husband by putting stickers all over his Hummer saying things like, "Attorney Mark Musachio is a deadbeat dad! He drives a Hummer and his 4 kids have to eat at the food pantry." Musachio was given custody of his two daughters after a judge ruled that their mom needs therapy. [NYP]
• Jurors are expected to start deliberating today on the trial of two NYPD cops accused of rape by an East Village woman. [NY1]
• 14 percent of South Florida OB-GYNs have started to deny obese patients, citing "inadequate equipment to handle heavier weights" and higher risk of complications. [CD]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in New York, delivered to your inbox.