More Fun With Julian Assange's OKCupid Profile and Pictures
Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, used to be a member of the dating website OKCupid. If this authentic-looking profile -- last used in 2006, but still available online -- is to be believed, Assange was once extremely open about his personality and desires, long before he was the number one public enemy of governments worldwide. Highlights below!
The "About" portion of Assange's profile is filled genius nuggets of candidness and megalomania, probably peaking at the aforementioned declaration, "I have asian teengirl stalkers. Hello." Other gems include:
- Do not write to me if you are timid. I am too busy. Write to me if you are brave.
- I could adapt to anything except the loss of female company and carbon.
- I am DANGER, ACHTUNG, and ??????????????!
- I like women from countries that have sustained political turmoil.
In the "Test" section , Assange is identified as a "Strong Democrat," 87% slut, 87% dominating and much more. He also scored 39% on the Asperger's test, for whatever that's worth.
And what's a dating site profile without pictures? Here's a taste of how Assange wants you to think he looks:
Assange in Libya, 2006
"The author, adopting a disguise to suit his three day growth."
Related Does Julian Assange Have a Profile On OKCupid? OKCupid Says Julian Assange Dating Profile "Certainly Not a PR Stunt" (UPDATED) Julian Assange's Dating Profile "a Great Big Flop" Says Real, Live Relationship Expert
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Village Voice's biggest stories.
- There Will be a Ticker-Tape Parade for the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team, After All
- Mayor of Whitesboro, N.Y., Insists This Village Seal Is Not Racist
- Can't Find a Bathroom? This Guy Is Here to Help