Morning Links: Baby, It's Cold; Sandra Bullock Adopts; Down With Arizona Iced Tea
• There are just three days of April left and it's cold! Today will be in the high 50s, chilly and windy, with occasional showers. But the weekend highs are in the 80s, so hang in there. And don't forget your umbrella.
• Ukrainian politicians got rowdy at parliament yesterday, throwing eggs, smoke bombs, and punching the crap out of each other to show their dissatisfaction over a measure to extend Russia's lease for a navel port on the Black Sea. (Video)
• People reveals exclusive pics of Sandra Bullock and her three-and-a-half-month-old son, Louis, who she's "adopting as a single parent." (Oh, and she filed for divorce today, too.)
• Members of the Real Estate Board of New York are traveling to DC to ask the White House for $500 million to build a a stop at 41st Street and 10th Avenue for the extended 7 line.
• Opponents of Arizona's new anti-immigration law want to boycott all Arizona products, including Arizona Iced Tea (which is brewed in New York -- does anyone still buy that stuff?)
• Investors are worried the Greek financial crisis may spread through Europe.
• The Yankees are no longer the most-hated team in baseball. They're the fifth.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Village Voice's biggest stories.