Morning Links: BP May Owe $62 Billion; Union President Spent $300K on Hookers, Food; Ford and Flockhart Finally Marry
• BP's total legal cost for cleanup of the spill -- including criminal fines -- has been estimated at $62.9 billion, far more than the $20 billion escrow. BP shares gained after the announcement of the fund yesterday. [NYT]
• Indiana Jones has made Ally McBeal an honest woman, or something. Bill Richardson played the minister. [TMZ]
• A "married, obese former president of a Port Authority union" admitted to using nearly $300,000 in member dues on hookers, trips to the casino, and yummy meals. [NYPost]
• A courtyard outside of St. Vincent's is filling with the hospital's discarded medical equipment. [Jeremiah's Vanishing New York]
• People went crazy trying to get their iPhone 4s yesterday. [USA Today]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in New York, delivered to your inbox.