Morning Links: BP Shares in Trouble, AT&T Suffers Security Breach, Trump Wooing Lohan for Celebrity Apprentice
• President Obama is likely to meet with BP CEO Tony Hayward next week, and will meet with the families of workers killed in the oil rig explosion today. BP's shares, meanwhile, have fallen about 42 percent since the beginning of the crisis. A spokesman for David Cameron told reporters that the prime minister would be calling Obama this weekend to discuss the issue.
• AT&T has exposed 114,000 iPad users' email addresses (including prominent officials in companies, politics, and the military, like Rahm Emanuel and Mike Bloomberg) via a security breach on their website.
• More holes have been added to the Shepard Fairey mural on Bowery.
• An undercover FBI agent gave Joran van der Sloot $25,000 for information on the whereabouts of Natalee Holloway's remains, but the FBI says it did not supply the money.
• Trump wants LiLo for the next Celebrity Apprentice.
• Million-dollar homes are practically a dime a dozen in the East Village these days.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in New York, delivered to your inbox.