Morning Links: Obama Tours the Gulf, Addresses Nation Tuesday; the Sunderland Family Reality Show is Revealed
• After touring the Gulf today and tomorrow, President Obama will speak from the Oval Office for the first time Tuesday night about a plan for BP to create an escrow account to pay back businesses and individuals for their losses from the oil spill. BP's board, meanwhile, will hold an emergency session today to discuss the escrow as well as controversy over a large shareholder dividend coming due this summer.
• The police have released transcripts of Joran van der Sloot's confession.
• Abby Sunderland's father told the Post yesterday about his contract to do a reality show called Adventures in Sunderland. Also, he's broke. Of course. Still, he insists his teen daughter's trip wasn't just a stunt.
• 19 bodies have been found and 1 person remains missing from last week's flash flood at an Arkansas campground.
• Coffee intake is associated with a reduced risk of cirrhosis and liver cancer, among ther things.
• Albert Trummer, co-owner the Chinatown bar Apotheke, was arrested early Sunday for pouring booze on his bar and setting it on fire -- you know, for fun. He has been released and says that he respects the Fire Department.
• Country music legend and sausage king Jimmy Dean has died. R.I.P.
• The Tony results are in.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in New York, delivered to your inbox.