Rudy to Replace O'Reilly on Radio?
Page Six tells us Rudolph Giuliani may take over a radio show from departing host Bill O'Reilly. Giuliani certainly honed his talk-radio chops yelling at callers on WABC when he was Mayor. But will Westwood One let Rudy be Rudy? Changes we anticipate:
- Local station call letters changed from WOR-AM NY to AM 911.
- All bumper music will be bagpipes.
- An affiliated Rudy Store featuring "Never Forget" tote-bags and "IN CASE OF DANCING CALL 911" t-shirts.
- Sidekick Bernie Kerik takes uncooperative guests out back for "attitude adjustment," signified by humorous sound effects.
- Daily descriptions of the drag ensemble in which Rudy is broadcasting.
- Nude lesbians on loan from Howard Stern.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in New York, delivered to your inbox.