Rudy to Replace O'Reilly on Radio?
Page Six tells us Rudolph Giuliani may take over a radio show from departing host Bill O'Reilly. Giuliani certainly honed his talk-radio chops yelling at callers on WABC when he was Mayor. But will Westwood One let Rudy be Rudy? Changes we anticipate:
- Local station call letters changed from WOR-AM NY to AM 911.
- All bumper music will be bagpipes.
- An affiliated Rudy Store featuring "Never Forget" tote-bags and "IN CASE OF DANCING CALL 911" t-shirts.
- Sidekick Bernie Kerik takes uncooperative guests out back for "attitude adjustment," signified by humorous sound effects.
- Daily descriptions of the drag ensemble in which Rudy is broadcasting.
- Nude lesbians on loan from Howard Stern.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Village Voice's biggest stories.