The Village Voice Is Getting a Redesigned Site!
We're getting a new website. Meantime, pick up the print edition!
The Village Voice is getting a redesigned website tonight, which means things will be quiet around here until early Tuesday afternoon. (We'll end up looking something like our sister paper, the LA Weekly.)
We'll use this interruption in service to share a few recent pieces from our pages you might have missed:
• The Voice's NYC Summer Events Guide | Voice Staff
• New York's Bravest Is Trans FDNY Firefighter Brooke Guinan | Irene Chidinma Nwoye
• The Defense Never Rests | Jon Campbell
• All the Young Jews | Albert Samaha
• Fifteen Songs That Celebrate Brooklyn | Dan Hyman
• A$AP Rocky: 'I Say I'm a Rock Star for a Reason' | Sowmya Krishnamurthy
• Ask Andrew W.K., an Advice Column | Andrew W.K.
• Ten Promising Movies for Summer 2015 | Chris Klimek
• Judd Apatow Wants to Make the Real World as Nice as His Movies | Amy Nicholson
• Brooklyn's Most Corrupt Cop Spills All in The Seven Five | Alan Scherstuhl
• Love & Mercy Lets Us Hear Brian Wilson Turn Pain Into Sound | Stephanie Zacharek
• There's a Pizzeria on the Edge of Town | Zachary Feldman
• Our 100 Favorite Dishes in New York City Right Now | Voice Staff
• Robert De Niro's Favorite Mozzarella Is at Sorriso Italian Pork Store | Kevin Kessler
• Three Manhattan Shows, Three Politically Edgy Painters | Christian Viveros-Fauné
• Jim Parsons Is God (in a New Broadway Show) | Miriam Felton-Dansky
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in New York, delivered to your inbox.