Video: Chan-Ho Park Apparently Lost Some Kind of Bet In the Clubhouse
Via The Atlantic's Andrew Sullivan, Yankees pitcher Chan-Ho Park is either completely hysterical, or completely humorless, or lost some kind of ridiculous clubhouse bet. This will go on the Yankees internal year-end best plays rolls.
Apparently, this video was taken on April 9, after the Yankees first game, which they lost. Since then, somehow, well... I mean: Andrew Sullivan got ahold of it. Anywhere, here's Chan-Ho Park talking about his bowel movements:
Sorry, but... so necessary:
- Hopefully, the team won't spring as many leaks this season.
- Chan-Ho needs to put his ass in "Park."
- He should probably work on "throwing" more sinkers.
- The Terrible State of Things: All these baseball players, trying to get away with all this shit.
- Honestly, we always knew he had a weak slider.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Village Voice's biggest stories.