Video: Chan-Ho Park Apparently Lost Some Kind of Bet In the Clubhouse
Via The Atlantic's Andrew Sullivan, Yankees pitcher Chan-Ho Park is either completely hysterical, or completely humorless, or lost some kind of ridiculous clubhouse bet. This will go on the Yankees internal year-end best plays rolls.
Apparently, this video was taken on April 9, after the Yankees first game, which they lost. Since then, somehow, well... I mean: Andrew Sullivan got ahold of it. Anywhere, here's Chan-Ho Park talking about his bowel movements:
Sorry, but... so necessary:
- Hopefully, the team won't spring as many leaks this season.
- Chan-Ho needs to put his ass in "Park."
- He should probably work on "throwing" more sinkers.
- The Terrible State of Things: All these baseball players, trying to get away with all this shit.
- Honestly, we always knew he had a weak slider.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in New York, delivered to your inbox.