Your Morning Links...
Today's news roundup is brought to you by Thank God It's Friday.
• Detectives solve a 35-year-old murder, just like on that show on TV. (Spoiler: A guy in Buffalo did it.)
• A man was shot in Queens, then got in a car crash on the way to the hospital. And you thought your day was tough.
• A group of marauding youths are targeting (and beating) tiny little Asian women, 50-70 years old, on the Lower East Side. Not nice.
New York Jets Travel Packages
TicketsSun., Jan. 22, 12:00am
Seton Hall Pirates Womens Basketball vs. Creighton Bluejays Womens Basketball
TicketsSun., Jan. 22, 11:00am
Seton Hall Pirates Men's Basketball vs. St. John's Red Storm Men's Basketball
TicketsSun., Jan. 22, 12:00pm
New York Rangers vs. Los Angeles Kings
TicketsMon., Jan. 23, 7:00pm
• Bloomberg says no layoffs for the NYPD next year.
• 2009 was the most suspicious year yet for Swiss banks, which exist primarily to be suspicious.
• Meanwhile, the economy is looking up. But no one really wants to say that, for some reason.
• Are you a fearless Superwoman kind of gal, unafraid to explore uncharted Internetty lands where bloggers have feared to go before? Alicia Keys is searching for a head blogger -- "just the right person to help me express a point of view that I don't think exists yet in the blog world."
• Tiger, a 19-year-old cat in England, is scaring the crap out of mailmen.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in New York, delivered to your inbox.