Freaky Food Fotos: Death By Chocolate?
I stumbled on this odd scene on Hudson Street yesterday. Just outside the reopened Chocolate Bar, a woman lay seemingly comatose on the sidewalk. She reclined on a mattress and was covered with a pastel blanket. Had she eaten too much chocolate and passed out? No worries, she was merely acting in a student movie.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to New York dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.