Sheesphead Bites Sponsors Tasting Event This Thursday
Cheese-stuffed Fingers of Fatima at Liman Turkish restaurant in Sheepshead Bay
A tasting event featuring the restaurants of Sheepshead Bay (several reviewed in the pages of the Voice) called A Taste of Sheepshead Bay will be held Thursday, October 27, at the Baron DeKalb Knights of Columbus banquet hall at 3000 Emmons Avenue, on the lip of the bay's concrete bathtub. The event runs from 7 p.m. till 10:30 p.m., and tickets are $25 in advance, $35 at the door. Advance tickets available from Brown Paper Tickets.
Participating eateries are as follows:
- Chicken Masters - Liman Restaurant - Il Fornetto - Randazzo's - Arbuz - Coney Island Taste Peruvian Restaurant - Anthony's Place - Top Brgr - Chopstix - Kawaii - Jimmy's Famous Heros - Bassett Caterers - Tete-a-Tete Café - Masal - Maria's Ristorante Italiano - New Cats Café - Jomart Chocolates - KBCC Culinary - Turkish Cultural Center - Nargis Café - Wheeler's Restaurant
Randazzo's by moonlight
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to New York dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Reward Your Beach Body With a Crab Boil, Celebrity Chef Bagels and Taste of the Terminal
- Braven Brewery Evokes the Bushwick Brewing Past with an Inspired Pilsner
- Feast on Coffee and Sweets at Elsie's Parlor in Crown Heights
- Funky Barbecues, Vintage Cocktails, and Hot Dog Eating: Epic Ways to Celebrate Fourth...