Ruby’s, the big old boardwalk bar at Coney Island, its walls lined with photos of vintage Coney scenes, its jukebox stocked with vintage tunes, and its men’s room graced by a vintage bog, will open on Easter Sunday. There was some question of it closing down — Ruby’s has had some trouble with the authorities (including a brief closure after the floor of the gents’ collapsed), and evil developer Joe Sitt put a For Rent sign over the place this winter. But Ruby’s announces that as soon as the Parks Department replaces the currently removed boardwalk — scheduled to be done by Sunday — they’ll open the gate. Ah, for a Bud, G’n’R, and the salt sea air — as long as it lasts. Photo via 1000 Bars and Beyond.