Contrary to the reports fire at last night’s sold-out Toro y Moi/Twin Sister show by Neon Indian’s Alan Palomo, Williamsburg’s Cameo Gallery is alive and well and not a pile of ashes blowing around North 6th Street. It was a trashcan fire, and it lasted all of thirty seconds, Cameo’s owner told us just now. “Someone threw a fucking cigarette and it started smoking and the sprinkler put it out,” Josh said. It happened at around 1:30 a.m., and the fire department came and left pretty much immediately. There was no damage, and all future shows–including tonight’s Astrid Pierce/Clusterfunk (?) double-bill–are very much still on. “If someone wants to be nice and replace some garbage bags,” Josh said, “that’d be about it.” Heard the show was great, though.