Data Entry Services
• That oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico is bad — 5,000 barrels a day bad. The spill may reach the coast by Friday. One small bright(ish) spot: The crude is light, more like “iced tea” than heavier crude, and will “cause less environmental damage.” No comment from Arizona Iced Tea.
• Lucky charms do work, kinda, if you believe in them with your whole, pure heart and happen to be in a situation where you can actually make what you want to happen happen. Fingers crossed. (Oil spill, begone!)
• The White House is totally snubbing Goldman. (Goldman is, in turn, snubbing the White House.)
• The Mud Truck has been sighted, but it’s still not back at Astor Place.
• New cell phone apps for “concerned parents or employers” lock up cell phones while a car is in motion, effectively preventing texting, calling, e-mailing, Web surfing, or anything else you’d do with a phone, in a car.
• Robert Downey Jr. rather enjoys being behind bars.
• There will be Smurfing in the East Village today.
• It’s Jerry Seinfeld’s birthday today.