• Queen Elizabeth II will pay NYC a visit on July 6 as part of her North American World Tour. We’ll make our fake British accent extra-special.
• Yesterday’s primary elections have been tabulated, and the ladies did real good. Notably, Democrat Blanche Lincoln won in Arkansas, and in California former eBay CEO Meg Whitman and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina took the Republican primary.
• Israel is easing the Gaza blockade, a little bit: soda, juice, jam, spices, shaving cream, potato chips, cookies, and candy are now allowed. Construction goods, raw materials for factories to operate, and medical devices are not.
• The Educational Alliance is holding a rally today at 4 p.m. today at City Hall in hopes of convincing Mayor Bloomberg to restore more than $12 million to 150 after school programs.
• A Long Island teen was planning to attack his former high school this Thursday with guns and explosives — “the second time in three years he has been accused of such a plot.” He is now being held without bail.
• Sarah Palin would like Obama to give her a call. After he calls Tony Hayward. Heck.