The third All Tomorrow’s Parties New York begins tonight. Jim Jarmusch is the curator. Christopher R. Weingarten is your official historian. Shellac are your house band. Barry Hogan is your host. And if you enjoy life, you should go. There’s still time.
- There are still tickets available at the door.
- They cost $250 for the whole weekend.
Cash only if you show up in person.
- Lodging at the Kutscher’s and the Raleigh are both all sold out. Hook up, bring a tent, or scan this helpful list of local accommodations.
- ATP NY official buses are also all sold out. Fortunately, there is a bus to Monticello that leaves from Port Authority run by Coach USA. Schedule is here. See you on the 4:30?
- The official ATP NY hashtag, according to their publicist, is #atpny.
- Iggy and the Stooges performing Raw Power
- Sleep doing Holy Mountain IGGY AND THE STOOGES – Performing Raw Power
- Mudhoney doing Superfuzz Bigmuff + Early Singles
- Todd Barry
- Hannibal Buress
- Sonic Youth
- Explosions in the Sky
- The Breeders
- Fuck Buttons
- Sunn 0))) and Boris!
- Girls. Both kinds!
The Greenhornes, who also happen to play in the Raconteurs
- Jim Jarmusch himself. Don’t be a douche.
- Baseball with Bob Weston! “On Saturday at 11-ish in one of the fields across the street from Kutschers. All skill levels welcome.”
- Arcade games
- A make-up booth
- Steve Albini is again hosting poker. It’s okay, he knows you’re not very good.
- Thurston Moore and Jim Jarmusch talking about movies
- The ATP “Book Club” with our man Luc Sante and Samantha Hunt
- An ATP pop and rock quiz
- Maybe Bill Murray