Data Entry Services
• The body of missing 22-year-old San Diego State University business student Austin Taylor Bice has been found in the Manzanares River in Madrid, after the river was drained. Bice was last seen out more than a week ago at a discotheque. The body did not seem to indicate signs of violence, according to officials. His disappearance is still a mystery. [CNN]
• The cab driver who ran over his passengers after he refused to take them to the Bronx did so out of fear of being late for a shift change and having to pay a $30 fine. Anthony Loreto Jr., one of the passengers hit, remains in a medically induced coma. [NYP]
• Even your underground subway travel may no longer be free of ads. The MTA is looking at plastering tunnels with “flip-book” style images to make you buy things. But who looks out of the window of the train, anyway? [NBC NY]
• A Queens woman tried to smuggle $170,000 into the country, tax-free, by sewing it into her underwear. [Gothamist]
• Police responding to a fire in the Bronx yesterday discovered 14 pit bulls that they rescued from the smoke and fire. [NYT]
• Happy International Women’s Day! What a great day to unfollow Charlie Sheen on Twitter.