Earlier today, we linked to a post on the unromantically named Food Poison Journal about West Village restaurant Bobo being closed due to Health Department violations this past weekend. The restaurant reopened its doors Tuesday night.
“The New York City Health Department temporarily closed Bobo on Saturday night due to select health code violations,” says owner Carlos Suarez via email. “The restaurant, which reopened on Tuesday after further inspection, is deeply committed to complying with the DOH codes.”
And all is well on West 10th Street again.
This article from the Village Voice Archive was posted on August 18, 2011