Restaurant kitchens! If Anthony Bourdain’s Kitchen Confidential is to be believed, they are drug- and sex-filled dens of iniquity, which is why they are the perfect place to ask for sex advice. The cheeky people over at Nerve decided to ask a group of line cooks their expert opinions on everything from aphrodisiacs to dirty talk. We were so entertained, we decided to pick out the five top lines and present them to you entirely free of context.
- “I’ve always grown up working with Mexican guys, so I’d say papaya. It’s a little sweet but you’ve got some shit going on inside.”
- “Would you like me to flambe your creme brulee?”
- “But it’s not so sexy when you have to pick through the bones and stuff.”
- “Fuck him. It’s not like you’re Monica Lewinsky and he’s Bill Clinton.”
- “Recently, my wife has been enjoying putting the new Ben and Jerry’s Schweddy Balls ice cream on mine before she digs in.”
Sex Advice From Line Cooks, Nerve.com
For more dining news, head to Fork in the Road, or follow us @ForkintheRoadVV.