1. Use this pair of cookies as inspiration for your Xmas baking -- why not make some as gifts for your friends?
Did you know it was National Cookie Week? Did you care? Well, we did, so FiTR assembled this portfolio of the ugliest cookies we could find. Take a bite. Enjoy!
2. A pair of bloodshot eyeballs, just what you want to eat some hungover morning
Bliss Bake Shop
3. Yes, this is supposed to be an anal sphincter.
4. My bloody Santa?
5. Eek! Spiders
6. Happy Hanukkah!
7. Yes, I guess it's a chocolate-chip cookie. And it probably tastes good, right?
8. Who wants to eat a Muppet?
9. Aren't Xmas cookies supposed to be shaped like something?
10. Nothing "bell" about these sandwiches of ugliness
Like this post?
Take a gander at the rest of our blog.
Follow us on Twitter if you dare:
@robertsietsema [Robert Sietsema]
@chantytown [Chantal Martineau]
@ldshockey [Lauren Shockey]
This article from the
Village Voice Archive was posted on December 5, 2011