Before you answer, let me remind you of exactly what they are, since you might not have thought about them as readily as when they were drummed into your noggin as a petulant child.
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image,” blah blah, “you shall not bow down to them nor serve them,” blah blah.
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day . . . etc., etc.
5. Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife; nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.
OK, I have to admit that while I’m basically a good Christian, I’m absolutely terrible about commandments 1, 3, 4, and 10.
(I don’t covet an ox, mind you–just the house.)