We love you, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas. In fact, here are five reasons why you rule the roost. But my oh my you dance funky. We’re not saying we’re any better; truth is, we’re utterly captivated by you and your awkward ways. Were God to create a third left foot, we know you would utilize it. Here, then, are the top ten awkward EDC Las Vegas dance move GIFs.
10. Fanny Packin’ Heat
If this girl looks a little tentative it’s because she’s worried she doesn’t have enough bracelets on. Unfortunately for you haters, though, she’s got three dozen more in her fanny pack!
9. Bouncing Around the Room
If this lady could keep from ripping all of her shirts, she’s marriage material.
8. Rave Warrior
What with his camo pants and forearm armor, we could see this guy slowly creeping through the jungle. But instead of seeking out the enemy he’s looking for some groovy monkeys to chillax with.
7. One For All and All For One
These guys decided to straight party like it was nineteen-ninety-bro. Swag!
6. 2 Fierce 2 Fabulous
This guy proves that it’s not about skills or moves or being limber or being hot or even really being that awake. It’s about a mustache and a bulge.
5. One Man Mosh Pit
When you’re a one-man whirling dervish of raving badassness, walking becomes obsolete.
4. Straight Arrow
It’s so easy to identify heterosexuals nowadays. They just give themselves away.
Party Fitness People
Somebody get this dude a nautilus machine before he loses his mind and flies away!
2. Rainbow Bright
Get up, everybody. Whoooo! This is amazing. EDC forever! What do you mean they haven’t started the music yet?
1. Pool Noodler
Derek Jeter’s little brother was given bad directions to the pool party.
• EDC 2012: The Underground Has Left The Building
• EDC 2012: After Canceled Night, EDC Closes Fest With Massive Turnout
• House Music Beef With DJ Sneak Plays Out in Steve Angello’s DJ Set
• Top Ten Awkward Coachella Dance Move GIFs
• Slideshow: Electric Daisy Carnival 2011, Las Vegas
• Sasha Rodriguez’s Post-EDC Rave Death: Parents Settle With Promoter, L.A. Coliseum
• Top Ten EDM Albums for People Who Don’t Know Shit About Dance Music