Data Entry Services
NYPD is asking for help to find an arsonist responsible for setting fire to 15 separate cars in Upper Manhattan on the morning of September 11.
The first vehicle burned was a 2004 Chrysler Minivan at around 1:45 a.m. on West 151 Street. From there, he went on a spree that lasted at least five hours, lighting 14 more automobiles on fire in the 30th and 32nd precincts.
Police have told The Village Voice that there’s no evidence of this being an act of terrorism. The suspect, caught on camera, is described as a bald, black male with a thin to medium build. Anyone with any information should call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS, or sign on to www.nypdcrimestoppers.com. And for your viewing pleasure, the full list of vehicles the suspect burned is after the jump:
1) At 0145 hours in front of 282 West 151 Street (32 Pct) (2004 Chrysler Minivan)
2) At 0225 hours in front of 2637 7th Avenue (32 Pct) (2006 Toyota Sienna and a 2001 BMW sedan)
3) At 0245 hours in front of 200 Bradhurst Avenue (30 Pct) (Ford Mustang and a Hyundai sedan)
4) At 0340 hours in front of 305 West 150 Street (30 Pct) (2006 Toyota wagon)
5) At 0410 hours in front of 335 Edgecomb Avenue (30 Pct) (2003 Land Rover and a 1998 Nissan Pathfinder)
6) At 0325 hours at Bradhurst Avenue and West 142 Street (32 Pct) (2006 Chevrolet Silverado)
7) At 0430 hours in front of 300 West 149 Street (32 Pct) (1998 Chevrolet Astrovan)
8) At 0505 hours in front of 1534 Adam Clayton Powell Blvd (32 Pct) (Dodge Minivan)
9) At 0610 hours in front of 103 West 144 Street (32 Pct) (2005 Lincoln Navigator and a 2007 Nissan Altima)
10) At 0635 hours in front of 220 West 139 Street (32 Pct) (2009 Honda Pilot)
11) At time unknown at 155 Street and Harlem River Drive (32 Pct) (Audi sedan)