Better Than: Taylor Swift’s star-studded birthday party.
As Justin Timberlake closes out his most recent run of the 20/20 tour, he made a stop at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center and brought along the borough’s most famous rapper, Jay-Z, for a hit-packed set. Here’s what some of the biggest JT fans had to say:
- “Yo, I’m just lookin’ forward to the women.”
- “This is the first show I’ve seen since Kanye’s Glow in the Dark tour.”
- “OMG, I haven’t YouTubed anything yet about this show.”
- “His catalog of hits is the shit, bigger than his past stuff.”
- “[Justin’s] Madison Square Garden show was kind of scary.”
- “Justin! Jus-tin. Justin!! Justin?”
- “Is drinking Starbucks before we go in a good idea?”
- “I don’t think he was really at Taylor Swift’s birthday.”
- “With VIP tickets you don’t get to meet him, but you do get free drinks.”
- “Yes, my JT shirt has blinking LED lights.”
Random Notebook Dump: @#*$#* FUCKIN JAY Z
Critical Bias: Proud JT fan-girl since the ’90s.