Data Entry Services
• Dutchess County executive Marc Molinaro, who thought about running for governor against Andrew Cuomo before deciding not to, is back to thinking about doing it again.
• Ah yeah, cool, the NYPD uses a facial recognition system but won’t tell anyone about how it’s used or who exactly is subject to it. I’m sure it’s fine, though.
• Not to harp on the guy or anything (actually, yeah, to do just that) but Jared Kushner is followed around by the stench of corruption so much it’s like he’s got cartoon stink lines coming off of him.
• Oh sweet Christ, look at this ICE propaganda masquerading as news.
• Finally, someone asks a series of Anne Frank experts to weigh in on Neutral Milk Hotel’s classic In the Aeroplane Over the Sea.
• Poor oversight and a lack of necessary resources are leading to injury and in some cases deaths at same-day surgery centers in New Jersey.
• Are these New York’s most competitive congressional races? Maybe!
• The Mission Chinese outpost next door to Elsewhere has big plans for rooftop dining, but the local community board doesn’t want to give it a liquor license.
• You might think that “Napster but with a small fee” is a weird vehicle to transform society, but that’s why you’re not the CEO of Spotify.
• Inside the fight to subtract manufacturing and add more “new Brooklyn” industry to Industry City.
• OK, but what late night show will be brave enough to do this segment, but with Black Panther fans talking about how much Killmonger meant to them?