Arts & Culture
Latest New York Arts & Culture News
Upcoming Arts Events
The Paley Center for Media : Individual Membership
Mon., Oct. 5 9:00am at The Paley Center for Media
"Dubuffet | Barceló"
Mon., Oct. 5 10:00am at Acquavella Galleries
Spring Awakening (NY)
Mon., Oct. 5 7:00pm at Brooks Atkinson Theatre
Mon., Oct. 5 7:00pm at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
39 Steps (NY)
Mon., Oct. 5 7:00pm at Union Square Theatre
Letters to and From Tennessee Williams
Mon., Oct. 5 7:00pm at 59E59 Theaters
Popular New York Arts & Culture News
- In Song and Sign Language, ‘Spring Awakening’ Wages an Adolescent Assault on the ‘Parentocracy’
- With ‘Fondly, Collette Richland,’ Elevator Repair Service Stages Its First Actual Play — And It’s a Doozy
- ‘The New Morality’: Some Old Plays Bring Audiences Something Fresh. Not This One.
- 'Fulfillment' Illuminates the Covert Racism Endemic in Elite Circles
- 'The Christians' Follows a Fundamentalist Pastor Through a Moral Maze
- Dana Schutz’s Deceptively Funny Paintings Can’t Be Unseen
- Fall Might Not Yet Be in the Air, but It’s Coming to Museums and Galleries Near You!
- John Perreault, Artist, Critic, and Author, 1937–2015
- ‘How Cats Took Over the Internet’ Actually Shows They Didn’t
- Chelsea Show Confirms School of Visual Arts Alums Are Good at Sports
More New York Arts & Culture News
'Fulfillment' Illuminates the Covert Racism Endemic in Elite CirclesIn Thomas Bradshaw's acerbic new play Fulfillment — now at the Flea in a crisp production by Ethan McSweeny — a...12 days ago by Jacob Gallagher-Ross
'The Christians' Follows a Fundamentalist Pastor Through a Moral MazePastor Paul's church looks and feels like a place for comfortable certainties. This congregation — the setting for...12 days ago by Tom Sellar
‘Hamlet in Bed’: Rattlestick Takes the Star-Crossed Prince to the MattressWe can all relate to elements of Hamlet's experience: the occasional bout of ennui and indecision, if not the...25 days ago by Miriam Felton-Dansky
Max Posner’s Portentous 'Judy' Is Set in a Basement — But Are Things...Here's what you can expect in the year 2040, according to Judy, a new play by Max Posner, now at the New Ohio...25 days ago by Tom Sellar
Fall Might Not Yet Be in the Air, but It’s Coming to Museums and...Summer, that season when art museums turn to breezy exhibitions of Impressionism, galleries shut on the weekends,...25 days ago by Christian Viveros-Faune